Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog, I'll be posting projects in progress as well as completed work here. For now, it's the closest thing I have to a website. The official site is under construction, but in the mean time please check back as I intend to post lots of new work, at least one piece a week. Current projects include more comics, different comics, a single image painting portfolio, and teaching!

Heres a portrait of me as I was, a sampler from my time at the Academy....


Beauty and the Beast. The beast rejected....


Head study from one of those old
Edward Abbey photos. A great way
to practice...


Yeah this one, it's based on "Whiskey in the Jar."
It's older, like two years. Revisiting this project
is way on the back burner but it's something
I want to come back to...


The mighty Stavros prepares for battle.
Love these frames, the rest of the
3 page story is in cold storage.


My friend Manar. Now this is the
technique and style I want to do
with Oils! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment